Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:20:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: Allan Goodall
>I think I understand you now:
<snip>
Yes

>I propose another rule. The squad leader _must_ be within integrity
range of at least one fire team.

Or "must be within integrity range in order to transfer an activation"

>I also suggest applying a modifier to Confidence and Reaction tests of
+2/+1/+1 for Low/Medium/High motivation troops if the squad leader is
out of integrity range. That has the dual purpose of motivating the
squad leader to stay with his squad, and to motivate the fire teams to
operate together as a unit.

ok

>but I still think there will be no substitute to having a squad leader
seeing things up close and personal, with the ability to kick a trooper
in the behind when he's cowering, etc.

Concur.  "I think it's important for *you* to stick your head up into
LoF,
but I'm going to stay back here" probably won't go over very well.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units