Prev: Re: SG2tweaks Next: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles

Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:55:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

Allan said:
>1. If you simply organize your units so that the
fireteam is a unit you lose the squad level of organization completely.

That's why I suggested allowing the SL to pass activations, plus it
allows
the SL to "motivate the men" or "direct his squad's fire", as was
historically done.  This handles Allan's Point 3 also.

>2. Now, there's an obvious solution to this: use one Confidence
Marker per squad, with casualties to each fireteam in a squad
contributing to the squad's overall Confidence.

<big grin> so obvious even I can come up with it...

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: SG2tweaks Next: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles