Prev: Re: OT: A bit of ECC Humor Next: SG2tweaks...

Firecon and Missiles

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:39:09 EST
Subject: Firecon and Missiles

U have to love Kids,

I was recently playing a gam with a friend and his sons.   Being "prime
target" I lost all but 1 Firecon on a Battledread..   So in Missile
phase I fired
off 1 from a launcher and bay that was not hit...   and went to fire
Beams at a
seperate target, when the youngest child pointd out i had used my only
fire
con on missile...   and there for my Battledread couldn't fire at his
Light
Cruiser who turned and faced his aft end to me...

We looked thur the rule book and couldn't find a rule that stated they
need a
firecon, but the young child made agood case..

Is he right, or do we have a future RULES LAWYER on our hands?

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)

Prev: Re: OT: A bit of ECC Humor Next: SG2tweaks...