Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

RE: Full Thrust Last Exile

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:58:30 -0500
Subject: RE: Full Thrust Last Exile

That would be pretty neat. I'd like to see that also. I never saw the
whole series, but would like to.

Guild vessels could be represented as with 2xMass (or even 3x). For
example, a cruiser (and a putative Guild cruiser miniature) would be
the same size as a normal cruiser, but would be built (and costed) like
a ship twice (or 3x) the mass (e.g. ~160-240 Mass). The additional
hull, weapons, etc. would basically be proxy for higher tech.

---

      "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
	  -- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?