Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:35:29 -0600
Subject: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

Likewise, large collection; always thought I'd find some use for it.

Almost tried running latest psuedo-Clix Star Wars with micro-machine
figures or figs from Hoth/Rebel Base kits on the Azhanti High Lightning
maps, and get some serious sized battles going in reasonable table
space.

Never got into the game enough to give it a go.

However, I've NO stomach for the Barney paradigm; you thought the
Illuminati had mind control down!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?