Prev: Re: Fixing salvo missiles Next: Re: [FT]

Re: Fixing salvo missiles

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:55:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Fixing salvo missiles

I found the Athena... but somehow I can't find the Yasure and the
Yabetcha... Is my FB1 missing a page? There don't seem to be any that
look torn out, a misprint? What are the classes of these two? What
other two ships am I missing?

--- J L Hilal <jlhilal@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <flip, flip, flip>
> Someone else beat you to the punch on the Gorshkov :)
> I missed the Athena, yasure, youbetcha.

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Prev: Re: Fixing salvo missiles Next: Re: [FT]