Prev: Re: Fixing salvo missiles Next: RE: Fixing salvo missiles

RE: Fixing salvo missiles

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:59:52 -0600
Subject: RE: Fixing salvo missiles

***
However, while this explains the "1d6 lock on", the logical extension
is that the missiles that don't lock on to the nearest target should
get to roll for other viable targets.  <shrug>
***

Hive brain; they can only focus on one target. ;->=

***
> You've overlooked the Gorshkov.

<flip, flip, flip>
yep, I did.  <blush>
***

Heck, ESU is my first/main fleet. I've used the Gorshkov's plenty, and I
didn't pipe up with them.

Oerjan:
***
The following three FB1 ships use SMRs:

ESU Gorshkov-class Heavy Cruiser (standard variant, SMRs shown on SSD)
FSE San Miguel/M-class missile destroyer (described in text only)
FSE Athena/M-class missile corvette (described in text only)
***

And, leave it OO to find the items I missed buried amongst the 'fluff'.
<blush>

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Fixing salvo missiles Next: RE: Fixing salvo missiles