Prev: RE: [OT notice] Glue for plastic to metal? Next: RE: Full Sail, the next generation.....

Re: Full Sail, the next generation.....

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:33:50 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Full Sail, the next generation.....

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Hudak, Michael wrote:

> Just when I was building up fleets for next year.......
>
> http://theminiaturespage.com/news/65895/
>
> :-)

*sigh*	My first rule of games:

I refuse to play any game where I can lose to someone because
a) they have better reflexes than I do
b) they have a better net connection than I do
c) they have a fatter wallet than I do

It's one thing to lose a game because I did something silly but
it's another to lose a game because my opponent spend $$$$ on
E-bay to get the uber-mini.

Thank you Jon for Full Thrust, StarGrunt, and everything else
I can't think of at the moment.  There aren't a lot of games
I can play with the rulebook and pieces of paper.

Mike

Prev: RE: [OT notice] Glue for plastic to metal? Next: RE: Full Sail, the next generation.....