Prev: Re: Fixing salvo missiles Next: Re: WoC Raw Footage

Re: Fixing salvo missiles

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:26:33 +0100
Subject: Re: Fixing salvo missiles

I wrote:

 >...many players have asked us why anyone
 >would use SM*L*s when the SMRs are have such obviously advantages...

<sigh> I should know better than trying to type when I'm dog-tired. The
above quote seems to be a mix of "...the SMRs are so obviously superior"

and "...the SMRs have such obvious advantages" :-( Same with the other
typoes and grammatical oddities.

Ah well; you understood what I meant, anyway...

/Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Fixing salvo missiles Next: Re: WoC Raw Footage