Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: Re: Indy You Evil Genus!

Posted on TMP - Hi Jon!

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:00:38 EST
Subject: Posted on TMP - Hi Jon!

Well I made an order on the 27th (Very late in UK time I suspect) and
made a
last minute change on the 28th for 25 mm troops from GZG in one of their

limited  time specials.
Yes, "Mr. 6 mm skirmish" has some 25 mm GZG figures - I like them THAT
much.
Anyway, They arrived today (8MAR05) in the mail. Now for most companies
this
would be fast but this is a whole day slower then Brigade Models and GZG

normally have done. I fear the UK classified Black Hole is beginning to
become
unstable and the End of the World is imminent! We are doomed!!!
LOL!
Anyway, another fine job by Jon T. and his one man show at Ground Zero
Games!
 I love the service certain UK companies (and to represent the USA I
will
include  equally fast I-94 Enterprises) provide.
I love the IC platoon JON! Maybe in my life time you will get them done
in 6
mm (okay, 15 mm too just like the NAC)?
The IF guys are very cool too. They will supplement my IC forces against
the
third group (New Israelis acting as my own backwater nation - Native
People's
 Circle - soldiers.)
Love the non-SAW NI weapons guys especially! Very cool.
That should hold me until Tom Pope creates the 'generic nationality' 6
mm
figures for Brigade Models.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: Re: Indy You Evil Genus!