Prev: RE: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: Re: Salvo Missile Question

RE: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:56:03 -0600 (CST)
Subject: RE: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, McClure, Kent wrote:

> Great photos.  Out of curiosity, for the Weight of Command and the
other
> 25mm scale games, what was being used as the civilian vehicles?

For the Zombies games, Damo and I mostly use diecast toy cars from
Maisto
(available at Walmart and Kaybee among other places).  The scale is
variable -- basically whatever will fit in their packaging -- but is
generally about railroad "O" scale (1:43) or thereabouts.

Online I've ordered from Diecast Direct (www.diecastdirect.com).  1:43
is
a tad large for 25mm and 28mm, but looks okay for wargaming.  1:48 or
1:50
would be better, but the selection isn't there.

Cheers,
--Jerry

--
Jerry Acord [+] acord@imagiware.com [+] http://imagiware.com/acord

Prev: RE: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: Re: Salvo Missile Question