Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: RE: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

RE: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:57:23 -0800
Subject: RE: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

Great photos.  Out of curiosity, for the Weight of Command and the other
25mm scale games, what was being used as the civilian vehicles?

Kent M. McClure
	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running away."
	   Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF Soyokaze
	      from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
	      episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack Thereof