Prev: Re: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long) Next: Re: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

RE: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:01:03 +1100
Subject: RE: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

G'day,

> Why would they?  "We are Sheep!  We are Cute!  We are Fluffy!  Pat
> us!"

Having grown up on a sheep farm I know from personal experience the last
thing a sheep wants or needs is a pat. They'd sooner stomp, bite, head
butt or defecate on you than anything else. They are anything put cute,
friendly or tolerable....

In short they are demonic, highly intelligent, bloody minded $%#*^@ who
should never be trusted...

... Oh... Wait... I'm beginning to see why you have such an affiliation
with them... ;P <VERY big grin>

Beth

Prev: Re: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long) Next: Re: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)