Prev: Re: [VV] Agility Next: RE: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

RE: FOGREs and Aussies

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 10:48:52 +1100
Subject: RE: FOGREs and Aussies

G'day,

> I've been off the main list for more than a year
> or year and a half now, only keeping up
> through list members, conventions, and the test list.

WellI didn't jump up and down in your email face over it, but guessed
you might have sussed me out as I was down to play one of your games;)

> I would have allowed visiting Royalty from Tasmania ,

I'm hardly royalty. Besides since one of the local girls married the
Heir apparent of Denmark the media frenzy is such I'm not sure we could
take any more royal Tasmanians.

> the veritable Queen of Nowhere Squared,

Yeah ok that description probably does fit actually ;)

> to return home without proper gifts, such as a bottle of Canadian
Maple Syrup and
> maybe some Canadianna for the kiddies?

I'm not sure I would've got those through customs our end, but either
way I am very grateful for the thought!

> No, not likley! Alas, I did not know until moments beforehand...
> and my mortification remains.

No need to be mortified WOC was terrific!

> The pleasure of your company, OTOH, was all mine.
> I am very happy you could make it and hope to see you again,
> perhaps next time with the rest of the Fulton cadre in tow, even
> that Derek fellow ;)

We'll try, but short of excellent worktiming again it will be many years
into the future unfortunately. Looking forward to it though ;)

Beth

Prev: Re: [VV] Agility Next: RE: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)