Prev: RE: Music To Ogre By Next: RE: Salvo Missile Question

Re: Salvo Missile Question

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 05:48:19 +0100
Subject: Re: Salvo Missile Question

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:51:47 -0800 (PST), Charles Lee <xarcht@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Nearest target in range of terminal guidance or one shooting at it in
aria
> defence mode.

Aria defense mode. . .

That would involve the chorus girls throwing themselves in front of
the soprano to block incoming shots with their bodies?

Or is that where you shoot people who criticize your opera company?

Sorry, it's 10 'til 6 and I havn't had any sleep in the past *mumble*
hours.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: RE: Music To Ogre By Next: RE: Salvo Missile Question