Prev: Re: Salvo Missile Question Next: Re: Salvo Missile Question

RE: Music To Ogre By

From: "Katrina Brown" <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:47:57 -0800
Subject: RE: Music To Ogre By

And so it begins...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU] On Behalf Of Alan and
Carmel
Brain
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 7:55 PM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

Indy wrote:

> Speakers...hmmmmmm....a motorized, 15mm mobile Ogre with a blinking
> lit-up evil smiley sensor ball, blaring out "Ride of the Valkyries"...
> ...or maybe "Du Hast Mich" by Rammstein (or some other heavy metal
> band stuff)

An SID chip playing "The March of the Dinochrome Brigade" (otherwise
known as the theme of the C64 game "Zoids").

I'll e-mail the 3Kb (not a misprint) data file to you if you want - and
the 501 Kb emulator, if you so desire.

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: Salvo Missile Question Next: Re: Salvo Missile Question