Prev: Re: Indy You Evil Genius! Next: Re: FOGREs and Aussies

Special Forces, SWAT, other modern Figures

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:59:45 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Special Forces, SWAT, other modern Figures

For anyone looking for some nice 28mm (small 28s, mind you, not
oversized GW 30mm ones)
figures with a modern flare (well, at least the modern ones are the ones
I scoped out),
check out:

http://www.theassaultgroup.com/Catalogue/default.htm

They'd be good for FMA especially. Los' snatch team in The Weight of
Command was made out
of their SWAT guys, I think. They have some pretty nice figures - I like
the SAS with
suppressed MP5s.

GZG has some really nice riot police (from one of the anime ranges - AD
somethingorother
police) with shotguns, pistols, and either assault carbines or
autoshotguns. It would be
nice to see figures like those ones with silenced SMGs. That would make
a good assault team.

Just a public service announcement. I am in no way affiliated with TAG
nor do I get any
kickbacks. Mind you, if anyone associated with them happens to be
reading this, I'm more
than willing to *take* kickbacks in pewter or other white metals, in the
form of
figures... :)

Prev: Re: Indy You Evil Genius! Next: Re: FOGREs and Aussies