Prev: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long) Next: Dirtside2 15mm game from ECC 8

RE: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:17:33 -0500
Subject: RE: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

>Laserlight who greeted me with "Are you behaving yourself?" and so
immediately gave himself away...

Just for my enlightenment, how did that serve to identfy me?  I use that
lot on the phone with my customers, but not usually by email.

>You got to plonk down your squad when your card came up... Laserlight
looked far too pleased with himself as people positively abandoned
positions on his side of the board

A ploy on my part, as "no neighbors" means "no one views me as an
immediate
target".  Only two of the three players on that side actually fled, as I
recall.

> but I did note the sheep had a decent amount up on that hilltop where
they'd stopped to graze

For the unbelieving--yes, I spent roughly 1/3 of my actions in the game
grazing.  Baa.

>Laserlight hands me his morale dice just to ensure he fails.

And I said "roll a 1", which seems to work -- Magic could testify to
that
on Friday night.

>I roll a 1 on cue.

>Mother superior and the naked nun go down to Darth Baader's light
saber

"lightsa-baa"

>Laserlight points out I'm a dirty rotten sheep rustler...

No, just a normal sheep rustler ...well, not "normal", perhaps :-) but I
was just observing your indulging in one of your national pastimes.
I'd have done the same--although I'm sure someone will observe that has
no
bearing on the "dirty rottenness" of it.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long) Next: Dirtside2 15mm game from ECC 8