Prev: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report Next: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...

Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public... (Kra'Vak)

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:37:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public... (Kra'Vak)

Indy wrote:

>I don't think there was a game that featured any Kra'Vak. So you
>got lucky. ;-)  Maybe we can remedy this for you next year....
>(ECC 9 - All Kra'vak, All The Time)
>
>Mk

Speaking of Kra'Vak...

I was thinking of coming up with a sequel scenario to the "Family
Crisis"
scenario I ran for ECC V next year. The War Mistress Va'Ksha'Voc
(played by Stuart Murray) did manage to escape her destroyed
battledreadnaught
in a fighter and vowed revenge.

Jon

Prev: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report Next: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...