Prev: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public... Next: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public... (Kra'Vak)

Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:17:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

Concur Los,

I have also been out of country the past few years but
am back and plan to make next year for sure (rotating
again after that somewhere) <G>.

Great time AAR being worked on for Weight of Command
will post when we have all wrung it out.

Also agree with kids gamers.  I plan to bring my son
Noah next year and I volunteer to run a kids game
durning one session (With the hope that we get enough
to run one at each session).

Bob Magic Makowsky