Prev: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:30:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

Doug Evans wrote:

> ***
> I used the basic rules updated to FB1 in a scenario I ran at GZG ECC 6
> a couple years ago, "The Battle For Kaui`i". The rules seemed to go
pretty
> well with the upgraded FB stats. I may rerun this one again one year
(but
> for now, too many other scenarios to run in my queue ;-)
> ***
>
> Okie, but if you get a chance, let us know what you used for SSDs, if
other
> than the ones on the site, and anything else you may have added.

I have a Word doc with all that info in it if you want. I just put it
up at an ftp site for anyone to grab in the next 7 days (after which it
will be auto-deleted)

ftp://ftp.stsci.edu/tmp/kochte/

AquaThrust.doc

Mk

Prev: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.