Prev: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:21:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

***
I used the basic rules updated to FB1 in a scenario I ran at GZG ECC 6
a couple years ago, "The Battle For Kaui`i". The rules seemed to go
pretty
well with the upgraded FB stats. I may rerun this one again one year
(but
for now, too many other scenarios to run in my queue ;-)
***

Okie, but if you get a chance, let us know what you used for SSDs, if
other
than the ones on the site, and anything else you may have added.

Thanks!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.