Prev: RE: [VV] Meran Cluster; FTL PSB Next: RE: [VV] Vectorverse -- Latest List

Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Latest List

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:59:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Latest List

From: "Donald Hosford"
> FTL Types:

Anyone have opinions between Option A and B?
Option A:
Hyperspace for Tier 3
Natural jump points for Tier 2
Artificial jump points for Tier 1

Option B:
No FTL for Tier 3
Hyperspace for Tier 2
Jump points (mostly natural, maybe a few articial) for Tier 1

> Could be also that the "explore the galaxy" phase is long over.  ie:
> very few unused worlds...

Heh.  A galaxy is a big place.	Maybe "this cluster" is mostly
settled...

>  >>Galactic Economy: ?? (by this I mean what is the most valuable
> resource? Water?  Oxygen? Unobtainium?)
> I'm thinking Tier 2 has gone into biology at the price of neglecting
> physics and materals sciences.

No, that was *one* Tier 2 nation -- the Unity.

Prev: RE: [VV] Meran Cluster; FTL PSB Next: RE: [VV] Vectorverse -- Latest List