Prev: [FT] Seperating MD and Maneuvering was Re: [VV] Vector turn Next: RE: [VV] Meran Cluster; FTL PSB

Re: [OT] The_Beast announces two new runouts...

From: "Sylvester M. W." <xveers@g...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:02:15 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] The_Beast announces two new runouts...

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:43:34 -0700 (MST), Mike Stanczyk
<stanczyk@pcisys.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, Doug Evans wrote:
>
> > Sidney James Strawn, 07:54CST, and Paige Louise Strawn, 07:55CST,
arrived
> > on Fat Tuesday, a celebration had by many.
> >
> > But Megan and the twins are fine. She's already said it was ok if I
dressed
> > 'em up funny costumes. I'll probably start them in StarFleet, though
I do
> > have a Colonial Warrior's jacket that'll be right within a year...
>
> Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
>
> And here come the Narns.  Excuse me.

<feels the horrified remmnants of the Superfriends cartoon show
ripping back into his mind> NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Okay, just for that kind sir, I'm going to shoot you into space and
make you watch the worst B-Movies ever created. It's movie sign, you
collective head of knuckle <EG>

"Push The Button Frank"
Dr. Clayton Forrester, Deep 13

Prev: [FT] Seperating MD and Maneuvering was Re: [VV] Vector turn Next: RE: [VV] Meran Cluster; FTL PSB