Prev: Re: [VV] Meran Cluster Next: Re: UNSC ships

Re: UNSC ships

From: Jeff McConnell <mcconje@s...>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:38:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: UNSC ships

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

> >You also want to make sure that you wash your hands
> well after using this product as well. Zap-a-Gap
> accelerator (not sure about other brands) contains a
> small amount of cyanide in its formula.
>
> Given that it's cyanoacrylate, I'd expect it to have
> something like that;
> on the other hand, given that superglue was
> originally developed as
> surgical glue, I wouldn't expect it to be toxic in a
> topical application.
> Of course, it will stick your skin together.	Should
> be able to get an MSDS
> from the manufacturer if needed.

I know that the CA glue was designed to be in a
surgical sense but I wasn't aware that the accelerator
was. My warning however was in regard to the use of
the accelerator I am not sure if the glue contains
any. Also my warning was in regards to ingestion
rather then it being applied topicly. Actually I am
not even sure if cyanide will effect a human unless
its ingested.

Jeff

Prev: Re: [VV] Meran Cluster Next: Re: UNSC ships