Prev: Re: Current vehicle production/use (was [VV] Vectorverse) Next: OT: Modern Finns

Re: Wild Times in southern Oz

From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:14:52 +1100
Subject: Re: Wild Times in southern Oz

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> G'day,
>
> According to the gauges here this morning we got a years rain in 16
> hours yesterday.

In Canberra we've had 16 hours rain in the last year. OK, that's a
slight exaggeration.

Still on stage 3 water restrictions, may go to stage 4 if we don't get
greater-than-average rain for 3 of the next 4 years.

We could really have done with some of that rain. All of it, in fact.
All we got (a few days before) was a hailstorm that smashed roofs etc,
but didn't give any worthwhile water.

Bugger.

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: Current vehicle production/use (was [VV] Vectorverse) Next: OT: Modern Finns