Prev: [VV] Gate Defense Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

Re: [VV] FTL technologies

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 02:57:50 +0000
Subject: Re: [VV] FTL technologies

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 09:00:47PM -0500, Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

>	Alas, I fear this means I'll have to learn Perl.

I've tried to add all the options one might want already. If you have
ideas for further additions, please tell me!

>	Once one has the links, you can turn it into
>	a nice looking map with a program called yEd.

Neat. Or with graphviz (http://www.graphviz.org/), which is why the
recent update to my Voronoi programs supports dotfiles as output. (It
doesn't have those nifty distance labels on the links, but I may well
add that feature...)

Prev: [VV] Gate Defense Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL