Prev: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:53:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

At 9:33 AM -0600 1/31/05, Allan Goodall wrote:

>So that means you were driving an Escort on the autobahn at 130 kph?
>Pah. If you're not doing 130 kph on highway 401 in Ontario, at least
>when you're not crawling through Toronto, you're just not keeping up
>with the flow of traffic.

I cruised across parts of Bavaria on a vacation with a VW Golf
topping out right around 160 KPH. That was comfy. We were passing
most of the traffic except for the dudes in the Audi's and Benz's
that would appear on the horizon in the rear view giving me enough
time to signal, merge right and give them space to blast past. That
was fun.

-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL