Prev: RE: [VV] FTL technologies Next: [VV] Nations

Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 02:23:07 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:39:19 -0500, Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
wrote:

> Had your car flat out on the Autobahn yet? Heck, had one of your
> ACE's flat out on the Autobahn yet?

Nah, ACEs don't road march.  Too slow.	You have to HET them or (more
common) move them by rail.

Car, yes.  Couple times.  Drove from Heidelburg without dropping under
130 the entire time.  In a Ford Escort from the TMP motor pool.  :)

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: RE: [VV] FTL technologies Next: [VV] Nations