Prev: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: RE: [VV] FTL technologies

Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:39:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

At 8:18 PM +0100 1/27/05, John Atkinson wrote:

>Could be worse.  Could be better.  Busy as a one-legged man in an
>asskicking contest this month and all next month, then quite probably
>back in the States for a school.

Had your car flat out on the Autobahn yet? Heck, had one of your
ACE's flat out on the Autobahn yet?

Best thing about Germany, the Speedlimits actually make sense for the
terrain/road/curves.

-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -