Prev: RE: [VV] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style Next: RE: [VV] Vectorverse (Long)

Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 02:44:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

Laserlight, thinking *farrr* too much about sheep to be healthy, said:

>Adrian said:
>> Laserlight spaketh:
>
>"spake" or "spoke" or "speaketh", but not "spaketh"

Says you.

English is an evolving and growing language.

I just chose to evolve it a bit.

;-P

>> Also, how are you going to mediate conflict between the powers?
>
>Well, we could find a volunteer, preferably a thoughtful Canadian
>type

<braying with laughter>

Um, yes.  I see.

Uh huh.

I vote for TomB.  That would be *funny*.

;-)

>, to run a detailed campaign game...I have a vict^h^h^h candidate
>in mind. Or we could find some pushy, stubborn, eccentric cuss to read
>over designers' input and then make decisions by fiat.  Or we could
>come other with some other solution.
>  Let's get the nations designed first, before we worry about how they
>bump into each other.

...while I think we may want to consider the reasons they're bumping, or
the mechanisms by which they bump, to be useful during the design
process.

Oh the other had, it is your universe (congratulations from me too, by
the
way).

I'm revising my vote.  I vote for "decisions by fiat".

:)

More efficient that way.

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: RE: [VV] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style Next: RE: [VV] Vectorverse (Long)