Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:58:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

At 4:31 PM +0100 1/26/05, John Atkinson wrote:

>That would be an example of a weapon being used DOCTRINALLY to hit a
>single POINT hard target.

Oh, I get that part. I agree too. It makes sense game wise. You chaps
have however continued arguing about the use of such a weapon against
a gaggle of troops say in open ground. All the examples I've so far
cited have been point targets and I concede that point emphatically.
:-D

>What you will be hard pressed to find would be an account of the use
>of a PIAT or Bazooka being used to shoot at troops in the open to
>supress them.

Granted.

Hey John, any chance you kept a diary of your experiences in Iraq? I
have a friend that'd love to have them for material. John Donovan
over at http://www.thedonovan.com.

-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets