Prev: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2 Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:31:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, John Atkinson wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:25:36 +1100, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
> <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> wrote:
>
>> other backgrounds. One of the backgrounds I use it in has a power
where
>> their anti-armour is small enough that ammo is no longer a
restriction
>> factor (I'm guessing the same would be true for Star Trek-like
>> background where you just dialup the phaser appropriately). In a
>> background like that it wouldn't be doctrine anymore so something
very
>> different could pan out I'd expect.
>
> So, if you can just dialup the phaser appropriately, then why would
> you ever use it on the lower setting?

'cause some of the other settings would presumabley be better at hitting

disprsed infantry (wide area kill), and the "tight beam disintigrate"
(anti-tank) shot might take a lot more energy out of the power pack. :)

Prev: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2 Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets