Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:10:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

you'd prefer to have this be entirely free-form tehn,
with no existing trappings to hang it on. Thats fine.

though the desire to see a Firefly-class ship....what
ami saying? the gorram thing ain't armed and is
apparently a missile-sponge.

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

> >and by creation are you assuming that this is going
> be a strictly ground-up fleshing out of the existing
> fleets a'la GZG with no human assumptions?
>
> Human, just not Earth-based.	Earth could perhaps be
> in the background, as
> in Honorverse, if desired, but my own preference is
> not to have it.

> http://mail2web.com/ .

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"I'm a murderer. Twix, please." - Eddie Izzard, 'Definite Article'

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style