Prev: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:30:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

and by creation are you assuming that this is going to
be a strictly ground-up fleshing out of the existing
fleets a'la GZG? with no human assumptions? I've been
lax on keeping up with the thread, but is there no
room for re-interpreting the existing lines _AND_
allegiances?

just coz i like my IJSF ships and the NI already have
the Davidian Drives...;-)

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

> Okay, let's start creating this new,
> non-Earth-related setting.
>
> 1. Since the GZGverse is Cinematic, let's make this
> one Vector movement
> only.
>
> 2. We don't want to need new ship-design software.
> Therefore ships use
> current or soon-to-be-current (UN, ORC) Human tech
> systems, although not
> all tech is necessarily available to every nation,
> and some (eg perhaps
> fighters) may not be available at all.
>
> 3. Ships of the various nations will be represented
> by GZG minis.  This
> gives us at least ten design philosophies available
> (NAC NSL ESU FSE IF ORC
> UN IJN NI KV). I'm  deliberately leaving out the
> bio-tech SV and PhC ships
> at the moment, plus nations like the ScanFed and
> CalTex who have a limited
> range of types avalable.  Note that this does not
> mean that we're using ten
> nations--it could be fewer (Foo oldstyle ships use
> ESU minis, while the new
> designs use NAC) or more (Qux doesn't produce its
> own ships, buys from Foo
> and Bar instead).

> http://mail2web.com/ .

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"I'm a murderer. Twix, please." - Eddie Izzard, 'Definite Article'

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style