Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

Re: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:46:07 +0100
Subject: Re: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:17:41 -0500, Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:
> > The footage I see from Fallujah and its environs
> > seems to be about destroying the ability of the
> > enemy to fight. In fact theres an E5 Marine in
> > Tikrit that's wanting something more effective
> > than a 40mm grenade launcher when dealing with
> > walls and such where Haji's are shooting from
> > behind.
>
> So "I'm not shooting a missile at a guy -- I'm shooting a missile at
> hard cover which has at least one guy behind it."

Nonsense.  40mm is an AP weapon, you use it as such.  But not
(generally) on individual targets you can hit perfectly well with a
rifle.	You forget, because Stargrunt scenarios are short due to time
limits of the players, but if you run out of those grenades before the
firefight is over, you aren't getting any more until there is a break
in the fighting.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets