Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:29:25 +0000
Subject: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

>From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets
>Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:54:03 -0500
>
>At 6:24 PM +0100 1/24/05, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
>>
>>If OTOH it was some kind of dual-purpose GMS/P which could be set to
>>detonate at a given range, eg. a meter or two over the heads of the
>>in-cover targets, then your ratings would make sense.
>
>Milan's seemed to be a great way to take care of Argie .50 cal Crew
Served
>weapons on Wireless Ridge...
>
>Certainly not against a whole squad. What about making it an area
effect
>blast like a single mortar round impact?

Decrease the fire-power to a D8? I am assuming against a bunker etc,
then
you should treat the bunker as a non-moving vehicle and resolve
casualties
as per an APC etc.

Thanks for the replies, do keep them coming

Richard

Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets