Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

Re: Can anyone identify these badges?

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:10:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Can anyone identify these badges?

That looks french by heraldric design. You could start there post dark
ages. Could be a region's or city's sheild. The easy way to find it is
to ash a continantal herald with both picture and written discription in
heraldric form. Good luck.

Richard Kirke <richardkirke@hotmail.com> wrote:Hi,

If anyone can identify these it would be muchly appreciated:

http://www.boomspeed.com/kirkesite/dogbadge.JPG

Believed to be a European cap-badge, I am afraid I can be no more
specific.

http://www.boomspeed.com/kirkesite/batbadge.JPG

Made by a french company.

Sorry to give so little context, any help would be much appreciated

TIA

Richard

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]