Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: BSG 2003 (Long)

Re: BSG 2003 (Long)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:17:14 -0600
Subject: Re: BSG 2003 (Long)

> I normally despise that style, but for some reason it actually works
for
> me in this particular show.

I wondered if it was a case of cinema verite' gone wrong, or if there
were
visual 'cultures' that would appreciate it. I'm not as fond of the rest
of
the package as others, here YMMV indeed, so this is approaching a deal
breaker.

I'll probably not finish the season.

Here's hoping we see some toys, at least.

By the way, does it seem as if the UK has seen more than us in the US?
I'm
getting confused by 'season' references.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: BSG 2003 (Long)