Prev: Re: OT: Unofficial History of the World by Richard Lederer Next: Re: SGII Question Armour and Cover

RE: Armour and Cover Answer:

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:45:25 -0500
Subject: RE: Armour and Cover Answer:

>I've always played that it was Open. IMO PA should be big and scary, as

per the open shift. I don't like the idea of PA behind a brick wall
having the same protection as D8 armour behind a brick wall.

Whereas I'm not sure that PA should get any extra armor benefit from
hiding
in a bush.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: OT: Unofficial History of the World by Richard Lederer Next: Re: SGII Question Armour and Cover