Prev: Re: couple moreFT questions Next: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

Re: couple moreFT questions

From: Thomas Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:43:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: couple moreFT questions

The way I read the maneuvering rules for the FB1
vector movement, the engines include RCS, so if your
ship has at least one movement point the ship at any
velocity could do spin like top, though whats the
point when there are only 360 degrees in a circle?  In
FT/MT rules (cinematic movement for FB1) a ship a
speed zero can also spin like top.  I didn't read
anything in the rules that the ship (under cinematic
movement) needed to have a working engine.

> >The rule is you can spin freely as long as your
> engine works, right?
>
> Yes, at the moment.  That will almost certainly
> change in the next
> edition, though; it is recommended that a ship at
> speed 0 have its
> normal turning ability (thus a 30 degree turn if
> he's Thrust 2) rather
> than spinning freely.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Prev: Re: couple moreFT questions Next: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]