Prev: Re: OT New American Uniforms Next: Re: NI stuff

Re: NI stuff

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:01:41 +0100
Subject: Re: NI stuff

Star Ranger wrote:
> Steve, I'm pretty sure you are correct.  Even though a d6 next to the
stand
> works, they tend to get knocked over so a set of 6 boxes is a nice way
> keep track of fighters.
Maybe you have seen the nifty fighter stands by DLD? They have a small
depression to hold a D6, so it won't fall over. My only problem is
that they hold 12mm D6's (judging from the picture), which means a
pretty big stand for a fighter. I am still meaning to try something
similar for those really small (6mm?) D6's. This would result in a
smaller footprint which fits the fighters better, and it adds some fog
of war, as these D6's are pretty hard to read from a distance.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: OT New American Uniforms Next: Re: NI stuff