Prev: RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ... Next: Re: [LIST] plain text

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:24:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

On 23 Dec 2004 at 16:32, The GZG Digest wrote:

> Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:37:19 +1100
> From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>
> Subject: RE: [CON] ECC VIII
>
> Well Origins is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

True. We _had_ intended to go to GenCon, but they scheduled it for what
will be Logan's first week of Grade 1, so that's out.

> Have faith my dear boy whenever a door is closed a window opens ;)

It's highly unlikely I'll get to an ECC. The winter is just not a good
time of year to drive all the way from Louisiana.

As to a couple of other things:

There may be a way to turn off the winmail.dat transfer, though if you
only got that attachment because you used the web interface not using
that might be your best option. Ironically, you only sent that one
attachment. There are still folks on the list (glares at Glenn *grin*)
who send HTML along with their messages. Those can be a real pain to
read
when using the GZG digest.

Flying out of JFK now makes sense! I didn't realize you were hopping all

over the country. That's going to be a fun trip for the travel agent to
sort out! At one point I was hoping you'd end up around our neck of the
woods, but the major airports around here are all still about 5 hours
away by car. Monroe, Louisiana: 5 hours away from somewhere you'd
actually _want_ to visit!

Allan

---

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net   agoodall@hyperbear.com

"How can I work with all you peasants kneeling and mumbling?"
  - Michelangelo, while painting the Sistine Chapel (as interpreted
    by Animaniacs)

Prev: RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ... Next: Re: [LIST] plain text