Prev: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

From: "Chan Faunce" <cfaunce@w...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:33:04 -0500
Subject: Re: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

Greetings all,

I've been lurking here for some time now, not really having had much
input
since NW Ohio is a gaming wasteland - except for GW :P . But I've been
debating whether of not to attend ECC this year (missed last year). If
you
would like to go, Beth, that tips the scale in favor of going this year.

It's not really out of the way to go through Columbus instead of taking
the
turnpike. If you want to go, I'd be happy to pick you up.

Chan Faunce