Prev: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules Next: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:07:51 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

Okay, trying to make foot figures in my units for DS 2 and SG 2 as
similar as possible.  Right now I know that GZG makes both 6 mm and
15 mm figures for some (but not all) nations/factions that I can  use.

Who else makes figures in two or more scales for a
group/nation/faction?

I am currently collecting/painting:

NPC  - using GZG NI in 6 mm, 15 mm, 25 mm (!) plus have some second hand

Scotia
6  mm and sometimes currently use 6 mm and 15 mm NAC also.

IC - using GZG IF  in 6 mm and 15 mm (Since the GZG IC is only 25 mm.)
Have some OOP 15  mm.  May eventually get IC in 25 mm, definitely would
if
Jon did them in 6  mm/15 mm also.

NEA - using GZG FSE in 6 mm and 15 mm plus have OOP 15 mm

PHR - Brigade Models 6 mm planned, currently using 5 mm WW1 from H&R
and 15
mm OOP

LIRA/LLAR - GZG ESU? in 6 mm and 15 mm planned plus have 15  mm OOP

RH - GZG NAC or NSL in 6 mm and 15 mm a possibility

Have  some second hand 6 mm Adler troops and vehicles which will fit
in  somewhere.

Gracias,

Glenn

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules Next: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules