Prev: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question Next: Re: FT Dragons Miniatures

Re: FT Dragons Miniatures

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 07:15:14 -0600
Subject: Re: FT Dragons Miniatures

***
Grenadier "Dragon Lords" miniatures. 6mm scale Dragons, meaning they're
about the size of heavy destroyers and light cruisers.

Grenadier went out of business in 1996., but you can sometimes find them
on e-bay.
***

They are smashing as they're mostly in flying mode. The dragonnets,
which
would do fine as size for fighters or couriers, are all standing, I
think.

Unfortunately, Grenadier sprinkled the Dragon Lords name pretty
liberally,
and I think most (all?) of the stuff currently on eBay is 25mm. Which
would
be fine for super ships, IF they weren't in standing poses and on solid
bases, for the most part.

I've been laid up from relatively minor surgery for a bit, but when I
get
back into cleaning out the basement, I'll poke around for the few
blisters
I have, and if found, ask if anyone is still interested.

Don't think I have any platinums, tho...

The_Beast

Prev: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question Next: Re: FT Dragons Miniatures