Prev: Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question Next: Re: OT: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi

Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question

From: "david smith" <bifsmith207@h...>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:32:59 +0000
Subject: Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question

>From: ShldWulf@aol.com
>ISO (International, not Interstellar :o) Randy

The ISO bit was intentional. I know its international. After all, if I
remember, it was britisg rail who originated the container
standardisaton
idea for its freightliner trains (20ft boxs, 8ft high).

Could be wrong.

BIF

Prev: Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question Next: Re: OT: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi