Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:05:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

Great idea!

Robin Fitton <contactrobin@hotmail.com> wrote:How about a science style
ship with a "bio-dome" in the mix?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU] On Behalf Of david smith
Sent: 07 November 2004 00:40
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

>From: Ground Zero Games
>
>We're going to be doing some expansions/replacements to the range of FT

>merchant ships (FT 3xx series) very soon, and I wanted to canvass some
>opinion on whether there are any specific sorts of ships you'd like to
>see made.
>
>Any particular votes/preferences out of these, and/or other ideas...?
>
>Jon (GZG)

Why don`t you make it simple. Watch the old battlestar galactica
seiries,
then the new, then make all the ships in the "rag tag fugitive fleet" .

BIF

(who`s ideas of civ ships was formed by that show)

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....