Prev: Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG] Next: Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG]

Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG]

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:22:30 EDT
Subject: Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG]

In a message dated 10/25/04 1:57:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
aebrain@webone.com.au writes:

Thomas Westbrook wrote:

<snip>.  After all, the way  (by accounts of the story) that a B1
*stealth*
bomber was allegedly tracked by  Aussies was the detection of the air
turbulence caused by the passage of the  airplane on a non-military
radar frequency.

<snip>
Stuff like that last line makes it  really difficult for me to comment.
Assuming I knew, I couldn't say. I can	neither confirm nor deny etc
etc.
<snip>

Good answer (well, the only correct one too) Alan!  There is  only so
much
'fact' (true or otherwise) that can be fitted into an open source
design.

Plus the idea that vehicles that can move FTL certainly declares  this
to be
a Science FICTION game (hence a reverb of "play the game not the  rules"
is
heard from off stage at this point) and suggests, to  me, that at some
point
this process (while good and fine to work out) moves  from core design
'chrome.'  YMMV.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG] Next: Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG]