Prev: RE: [FT] Debris Reef Harbour [LONG] Next: RE: [FT] Debris Reef Harbour [LONG]

RE: [FT] Debris Reef Harbour [LONG]

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:09:20 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Debris Reef Harbour [LONG]

>I would think the debris harbor would be a major construct that
governments would be willing to invest years or >decades developing

Er, I thought my point WAS that it would be a major effort, even
attempted
on the cheap, long term. ;->=

However, I'll admit you won't need each transport 'unit' in place for
the
complete trip. I'm an old fan of BattleFleet Mars, remember.

>Whether or not it fulfilled it's protective purpose is a different
point.

My impression is the that the Great Wall did a damn fine job. Perfect?
No.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [FT] Debris Reef Harbour [LONG] Next: RE: [FT] Debris Reef Harbour [LONG]